[OpenAFS] Ldap & AFS

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 18:59:58 -0400 (EDT)

> >>I would posit this isn't AFS's problem, but as it happens I know the guy
> >>in the office next to me did something to allow LDAP queries of the PTS
> >>database. Is that what you want?
> >
> > Yes it is.
>
> me too!

The license on it matches the OpenLDAP license, which might mean it's been
contributed or is intended to be, but I don't ask questions, lest someone
decide to play politics. The license as it is lets me, so here it is:

/afs/andrew.cmu.edu/usr/shadow/back-pts.tar.gz

The README inside explains how it works.