[OpenAFS] openafs and legato networker

rader@ginseng.hep.wisc.edu rader@ginseng.hep.wisc.edu
Mon, 30 Oct 2006 10:09:10 -0600

You should/might find that http://noc.hep.wisc.edu/NetWorkerAFS.txt
works nicely.  But... Legato as stopped shipping the executable
("nsrfile") that encapsulates vos dump streams into NetWorker dump
streams... so NetWorkerAFS v0 is essentially at the end of it's life.

This winter I'll either 1) rewrite NetWorkerAFS (so it tells NetWorker
write vos dumps to disk and then back up the vos dump files) or 2)
migrate to TiBS.

steve
- - -
systems & network manager