[OpenAFS] Can aklog autodetect the need for -524?

Jose Calhariz jose.calhariz@tagus.ist.utl.pt
Thu, 18 Jan 2007 19:29:54 +0000

--OXfL5xGRrasGEqWY

On Thu, Jan 18, 2007 at 12:32:52PM -0500, Jeffrey Altman wrote:
>=20
> There is no such option.  You need to specify the correct options
> for the cell you are obtaining tokens for.
>=20
> You can always wrap aklog in a shell script.

O need to do that, because of libpam-openafs-session.  This library,
as I understand the code, calls aklog wihout any args.  So I need the
wrap to append the -524 to the original aklog.

Thanks for your help.

>=20
> Jeffrey Altman
>=20

     Jos=E9 Calhariz

--=20

Os documentos n=E3o t=EAm pernas e, portanto, =E9 preciso correr atr=E1s de=
les

--Paulo Tarso Flecha de Lima

--OXfL5xGRrasGEqWY

--OXfL5xGRrasGEqWY--