[OpenAFS] missing sysid file, vos listaddrs empty

Dave Botsch botsch@cnf.cornell.edu
Wed, 12 Sep 2007 23:44:56 -0400

When did it supposedly break (since it worked in 1.2.x)?

If you can throw together rpms for RHEL3, I'll give it a shot and see if things
decide to start working again.

--
David William Botsch