[OpenAFS] OpenAFS 1.3.87 and 1.4.0-rc6 stability issues on Solaris 10

Logan O'Sullivan Bruns logan@gedanken.org
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 11:34:29 -0700

I'm using the "nonfs" version. It's not a big problem for me and I
wouldn't have even noticed it except that I have a few netras without
cdrom drives. In any case, it's pretty infrequent that I have to use
it as a boot server. I just figured since some developer will probably
be doing some testing to fix the problem you found that they might be
interested in the other problem.

Thanks,
  logan